Under Floor Heating
What is underfloor heating?
Underfloor heating works by pumping a controlled flow of warm water from any heat source through plastic tubing embedded in the floor. Because the emitting area is large, sufficient warmth is provided even on a cold winter day with no need for supplementary heating.
A good underfloor heating system is possibly the most efficient way to heat a room as it evenly distributes heat over a large area. Premier Heating are underfloor heating specialists and can install, repair and service all types of heating.
Why choose underfloor heating?
- More cost-effective
- Heats a larger area
- Less clutter (no radiators needed)
- Even distribution of heat
We also offer
- All types of plumbing services
- Gas fires installed, repaired and serviced
- Cookers fitted, repaired and serviced
- Boilers installed, serviced, repaired
- Landlords safety checks
For more information on underfloor heating and to see if this system would be suitable for your home, give Premier Heating of Watford a call today.